Why Boat Cruises Make the Best Hens’ Parties
So your best friend is getting married – what better reason to celebrate? If you’re the bride’s number one, it’s probably your job to plan the hens’. So why not throw the most memorable night possible with a classy hens’ party cruise on the Brisbane river? Here’s why a hens’ boat cruise is the perfect way to spoil your best friend before the big day:
- It’s more intimate. Boat cruises allow you and your friends to have fun and make memories in a luxurious space without strangers on board. It’s a private charter with no uninvited guests, no prying eyes, and the freedom to relax and have fun!
- It’s safer. A hen’s party cruise keeps everyone together during the festivities, eliminating the chances of losing a friend in the crowd or bumping into a grumpy ex-boyfriend. Also, being on a boat means no location changes, late-night driving, or getting into trouble.
Ask us about our cruise packages and any other particulars to suit your desires!
Customise Your Hens’ Cruise to Suit the Bride-to-Be
Boat cruises are versatile and can suit almost any bride-to-be:
- Foodies can turn their hens’ party into a gourmet tasting on the water or try a cocktail-making class on deck.
- Club hoppers can dance the night away on board to the sound of their favourite club anthems while enjoying refreshments from the bar.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love a daytime cruise, fishing and bird spotting, followed by a refreshing swim.
- Classy queens will feel at home on a luxury cruise surrounded by champagne, fairy lights, and photo-worthy vistas.
Enjoy Your Hens’ Night on the Brisbane River
Start planning your Brisbane hens’ party today with a comprehensive boat cruise package from $3,500.