The MV Island Princess
Designed with safety, comfort and style in mind – the MV Island Princess is the perfect choice for your next Brisbane River or Moreton Bay cruise!
Powered by a reliable and fuel efficient Caterpillar 3406 main engine, with an Onan 24/240v Generator, the MV Island Princess cruises at a comfortable 8-10 knots while carrying up to 75 passengers and crew. Capable of a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots, adventures as far afield as the Tangalooma Wrecks on beautiful Moreton Island are only a couple of hours away.
Built by renowned shipwrights Harriscraft in Western Australia, the MV Island Princess has transported thousands of happy customers reliably to destinations as far afield as Bali & Lombok. Music is provided to all levels and areas – the vessel features an excellent sound system, which connects to our onboard CrowdDJ system, powered by a partnership between industry giants Spotify and Nightlife Music. Our system will easily pair up with your own Spotify playlist, or to any standard headphone jack should you decide to use your own device.
The vessel is comprised of two decks, with three main passenger areas.
The main deck features:
- Deck level boarding gates, suitable for small wheelchairs (midship, port and starboard)
- Two standard flushing marine unisex toilets
- Well stocked bar with premium beers, wines, spirits and cocktails
- Large saloon (bar) area with generous leather couches (remove premium carpet)
- 32in LED Television playing video clips of the song playing, along with custom messages and drink specials
- Open air sun deck (top level)
- Open air covered deck (often used as the dancefloor), with retractable clears and shades to protect from inclement weather
- Great sound system, with CD/MP3 player and Microphone
- BBQ and food service capability
The upper deck features:
- Comfortable Leather lounges inside and out
- 55inch LED Television playing video clips of the song playing, along with custom messages and drink specials
- Spectacular open air sundeck with generous leather lounges
- Drop down ‘clears’ in case of rainy weather